Can you delete Facebook logged actions?
Scroll down to Logged Actions and Other Activity, then tap View Logged Actions. Tap Filters at the top, then tap Categories. Tap Search History. Tap next to the search you want to delete, then tap Delete.
Tap View Activity History. Tap Filters at the top, then tap Categories. Tap Logged Actions and Other Activity, then tap Search History. In the top left, tap Clear Searches.
When you delete something from activity log, it will be deleted from Facebook and can't be restored. Move to Archive. When you move your content to your Archive, it'll only be visible to you. If you choose to restore your content, it'll be visible to the audience that was selected before it was moved to Archive.
- On your computer, go to myactivity.google.com.
- Scroll down to your activity.
- Find the item you want to delete. You can find an item a few different ways, including: Browse by day. Search or use filters.
- On the item you want to delete, click Delete .
See less. What is activity log? Activity log is a place where you can review and manage your Facebook activity. You can scroll through your content, or you can filter your content by category to review specific things like posts, posts you're tagged in, photos and videos, friend requests and your events.
Note: Only you can see your activity log, but the posts and other content in your activity log may appear other places on Facebook, like on your profile, in Search or in your friends' Feeds. Learn more about how to use your activity log to manage what you share. Was this helpful?
No, once deleted comments no longer appear on your wall or the post.
Yes, Google may keep information that you have used the search function, but it will not keep any data about what you searched for. If you want to delete everything, you'll need to delete your entire Google Account.
After 30 days, the content will be automatically deleted and can't be restored. Keep in mind, not all content in your activity log is able to be moved to Archive or Trash. When you choose Manage Activity in your activity log, you'll only see the content that you're able to move.
How to see someone's activity log on Facebook? Open Facebook app, and tap the menu icon. Then tap the user name and find Activity Log. You can check each category to review activities.
Can you delete activity log on iPhone?
Delete all activity
On your iPhone or iPad, go to myactivity.google.com. Above your activity, tap Delete . Tap All time. Delete.
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Below Account, tap Password and Security.
- Tap See all next to Where you're logged in.
- Tap the device or browser you want to remove, then tap Log Out.
To delete one activity type, enter the activity type on the initial screen for individual processing. To delete more than one activity type, enter the selection criteria for the activity types on the initial screen for collective processing.
On your Google “My Activity” page, select the menu icon (three vertical dots) in the right-hand corner next to the “Search your activity” bar. Select “Delete activity by.”
- On your phone, touch and hold the Home button or say "Hey Google."
- In your Google Assistant conversation, find an item you want to delete.
- Touch and hold the item. Related items will get highlighted. Delete group.