What can I do with 22 APS score?
The minimum APS requirement for a Bachelor's pass is 21. So with an APS of 22, you can apply to study for a Bachelor's Degree at any university. Remember to check with the university you are applying to whether there are additional requirements for the course you would like to apply to.
English or Afrikaans: 4 (50%-59%) Life Orientation: 4 (50%-59%) (Excluded when calculating the APS) Two other subjects: 4 (50%-59%) An Admission Points Score (APS) of at least 22.
- DIPLOMA IN ADMINISTRATIVE INFORMATION MANAGEMENT. ...
- DIPLOMA IN ADVENTURE TOURISM MANAGEMENT. ...
- DIPLOMA IN ECOTOURISM MANAGEMENT. ...
- DIPLOMA IN EVENT MANAGEMENT. ...
- DIPLOMA IN FOOD OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT. ...
- DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT SERVICES. ...
- DIPLOMA IN OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT.
A candidate scoring 21 points or less on CUT's scoring scale will not be admitted. A candidate scoring 22 – 26 points on CUT's scoring scale must undergo a selection test.
To be considered for this qualification, Applicants must have an Admission Points Score (APS) of at least 25 (excluding Life Orientation).
The minimum APS required to achieve a Bachelor's Degree pass is 21. However, many courses require a higher APS than 21 to apply. Below is a list of universities that you can check to see their APS and subject requirements: APS Requirements for the University of Johannesburg (UJ)
Bachelors pass – 23 APS points
In order for a student to get a Bachelors's Pass, they will need to have a total of 23 APS points. This means they will need to get: At least 50-59% for four subjects. 40-49% in home language.
- Fashion Production Diploma:
- BA Design Cours.
- Diploma in Architecture:
- Accounting Extended Degree (4 years):
- Business Management Extended Degree:
- Economics and Econometrics Extended Degree:
- Finance Extended Degree:
- Logistics Extended Diploma.
An APS Score of 19 is a Diploma Pass in Matric. If you would like to improve your marks, you can do so at Matric College. We offer a Matric Upgrade Course to students that need to improve their marks.
17 APS (Higher Certificate Pass)
Courses you can study with an APS score of 17 are: Short Courses. Higher Certificate ICB Courses. Higher Certificate NATED Courses.
What can I study with 18 APS?
- Diploma in Accounting Sciences: APS Score 17.
- Diploma in Administrative Management: APS Score 17.
- Diploma in Agricultural Management: APS Score 18.
- Diploma in Animal Health: APS Score 18.
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering: APS Score 18.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering: APS Score 18.
Entry requirements Diploma in Retail Business Management:
Only applicants with an Admission Point Score (APS) of 22* or higher with Mathematics OR 24* or higher with Mathematical Literacy will be considered. * Meeting the admission criteria does not guarantee acceptance into the course.
Minimum points (APS). Next, it is the minimum points needed to study the programme. Minimum points to study at CUT are 27. Some programmes need more than the minimum.
A minimum APS of 26, 5 (60%+) in English Home Language or 6 (70%+) in English 1st or 2nd Additional Language, 3 (40%+) in Mathematics or 5 (60%+) in Mathematical Literacy or Technical Mathematics.
o a four-year professional teaching qualification AND an Advanced Diploma in a cognate sub-field of Education, with a minimum of 120 credits. Minimum of 60% average in preceding degree or 65% in a preceding diploma. Students who completed a degree with an average of 65% and above will be given preference.
- Economic and Management Sciences.
- Health Sciences.
- Natural and Agricultural Sciences.
Do you want to pursue a career in teaching at Unisa, you need to hold a higher certificate with an admission point (APS) of 15. To apply for a higher certificate, your APS score cannot be below 15. It must be 15 or higher.
- Durban University of Technology (DUT)
- University Of South Africa (UNISA)
- Central University of Technology (CUT)
- Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
- University Of Johannesburg (UJ)
- WITS University.
Last Updated : June 13, 2022. Your APS for university should be at least 23 points for a Degree Course and 19 points for a Diploma Course. How does this work? Most universities accept students that have the minimum requirements for admission, whereas other universities expect you to have a higher APS Score.
To be considered for this qualification, applicants must have an Admission Point Score (APS) of at least 22 (excluding Life Orientation).
Is 20 a good score?
A 20 ACT score puts you at the 49th percentile, meaning you scored higher than 49% of all test takers — which is certainly something to be proud of! To increase your competitiveness during the college application process, though, you'll want to meet or exceed the national average, which is closer to a score of 21.
What Is The Minimum APS Score For A Bachelor's Degree Pass? The minimum APS for a Bachelor's Degree pass, also known as Matric exemption pass, is 23. However, achieving this does not guarantee that you will get into a Bachelor's Degree course. Some courses will also require a higher APS than the general requirement.
- Agriculture Courses.
- Beauty Courses. Nail Technician Courses.
- Business and Commerce. Supply chain management Courses.
- Entertainment Courses. Drama and Acting. ...
- Graphics and Communications Design Courses.
- Engineering Courses. Architecture Courses. ...
- Health Courses. ...
- HR Courses.
Minimum APS Score: 27 with Mathematics and 28 with Mathematical Literacy.
- Higher Certificate in Accounting Sciences (98201) ...
- Higher Certificate in Animal Welfare (90098) ...
- Higher Certificate in Archives and Records Management (98577) ...
- Higher Certificate in Banking (98225) ...
- Higher Certificate in Criminal Justice (90006) ...
- Higher Certificate in Economic and Management Sciences (98237)
- A higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15.
- Diploma with a minimum APS of 18.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum APS of 21 or more.
- Dermatology Courses.
- Paramedic Courses.
- Pharmacy Courses.
- Physiotherapy Courses.
- Agriculture. Agricultural Management Practices Grade 10. ...
- Commerce and Business. Accounting Grade 10. ...
- Languages. ...
- Sciences and Maths. ...
- Technology Subjects. ...
- Dance Studies Grade 10.
- Design Grade 10.
- Engineering Graphics and Design Grade 10.
- Diploma in Fashion Production 20 with Maths or 21 with Maths Lit.
- Diploma in Operations Management 20 with Mathematics or 22 with Mathematical Literacy.
- Extended Diploma programme in Operations Management 20 with Maths or 22 with Maths Lit.
APS Score: The results obtained in four designated subjects and two NSC subjects are used in the computation of the APS score. Life Orientation is excluded. A Minimum score of 24 is required.
Is 23 APS score good?
The minimum APS Score for a Bachelor's Degree Pass is 23 Points. Here is what your marks will look like: 40% for your Home Language. 50% for four other Higher Credit subjects.
B Com Law: APS 21, with Bachelor's Pass and 50% in Language and Mathematics. Special permission can be given for those with NCV, including 60% in Language, Maths and Life Orientation and at least 70% in 4 vocational subjects.
- Bachelor of Arts (99311): APS Score 20.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Science (98051): APS Score 20.
- Bachelor of Arts in Community Development (98618): APS Score 20.
- Bachelor of Arts in Policy Studies: APS Score 20.
- Bachelor of Arts in Police Science: APS Score 20.
Diploma pass- 19 APS points
Students will need at least 19 APS points to get a Diploma pass. This means they will need to get: At least 40-49% in home language. 40-49% in four other high credit subjects.
17 APS (Higher Certificate Pass)
This is one NQF Level above a Matric Certificate (One qualification higher). Courses you can study with an APS score of 17 are: Short Courses. Higher Certificate ICB Courses.
|Qualification stream:||Senior Phase and Further Education and Training Teaching|